Week 6 Prompt: Horror Display


For my library, a display of horror items would be the best option. Our collection of Horror titles are somewhat outdated, but we are constantly getting new Horror movies and video games in. With this, I would make a display of the various video games, movies and books in the area specified for a monthly display. I would use LibraryAware to design a poster that highlights the Horror genre. Here is the poster design:
I would also be sure to include the various platforms for games that are available for patron checkout (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch) as well as our Blu-Ray collection.



Comments

  1. Great idea to include video games in your horror display. That is not something I would necessarily thought of to do. Do you have a lot of graphic novels at your library? Those might be nice to include as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, not sure why it's commenting anonymously right now, since I was signed in to make my own post. Probably because I'm on my work computer which doesn't save my information. The above comment was written by me: https://librarylizblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Hi! I think it's a great idea to add horror video games to your display. These are wildly popular, and I don't think they get promoted as much as they probably should. My library does not really have a huge selection of video games, and definitely no horror, since they're all in the youth section. Graphic novels would be a great addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am chuckling at the banner. That would go over so many heads at my library. Great idea for a display!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts